On this page of our frequently asked questions about our shows are even mentioned and answers.
Your question is not answered here, then you can still make it through the Contact form.
make a choice:
- Are you booking at short notice?
- I just want 10 minutes of music or one or two songs heard?
- I only want one or two songs before or during the ceremony?
- I want to hear certain songs, for example. during the ceremony?
- I want someone to make a proposal on the .. use in .. and I need a violinist?
- I just need a violinist, without reinforcement, backing op band of pianobegeleiding?
- How you sound on the violin and piano, violin with backing on tape or violin solo?
- How travel costs are calculated?
- How much space do you need?
1. Are you booking at short notice?
And, which can, but we recommend at least two weeks by booking in advance.
This in connection with preparation time, our teaching practice and other commitments.
It depends on the size of the contract, or we can accept these short-term.
Customization such as special request numbers probably do not belong to the possibilities.
At a urgent job (less than 10 days in advance) are sometimes extra kosten passed.
In order to be considered should an urgent job to be directly paid by Paypal or bank transfer.
2. I just want 10 minutes of music or one or two songs heard?
Of course we welcome any assignment, groot of klein.
In most program proposals is the minimum duration mentioned, typically this 60 minutes for violin and piano or30 minutes for solo violin. For a ceremony we have a fixed amount, see question 3.
Whether we will this booking accept and what it total amount then bedraagd depends o.a. depend on the following factors:
- What total time is that at the location available must be?
- How long is the travel time from Maastricht?
- What should we prepare, it is in our repertoire?
- We need sound reinforcement and how long does it construct and soundchecken hereof?
At Violin solo live with backing-tracks or for our digital piano bedraagd minimal assembly time and soundcheck namely respectively. 30 minutes to 2 hour.
3. I only want one or two songs before or during the ceremony?
And, which can, but we do have a vast amount for the all ceremony.
This includes +/- 10 minutes for program for entry guests (if desired).
This fixed amount is based on the total time that we have to be present, and not on the number songs to play. Because we can not during the ceremony our sound equipment dismantling.
Since we all ceremony will be present can decide yourself how many and which songs we play and which moments. You can also at booking request songs give (see question 4).
4. I want to hear certain songs, for example. during the ceremony?
Which can, you can beforehand (minimal 2 weeks in advance) request certain songs you want to hear submit certain, for example. during the ceremony. We have playlists available which can give you numbers choose, but the numbers may be we still . have in our repertoire, also from other genres eg. pop, jazz.
In the case it is a non-classical send in a request (for example. pop/jazz) that we still never have played and where we is not a have sheet music, We ask for buying and work of a sheet allowance from the third reference number. in this supplement is quotations certain.
5. I want someone to make a proposal on the .. use in .. and I need a violinist?
Fun idea, but our violinist does rather not off street, for various reasons.
(Also see question 2).
It could possibly be made within, see program proposal receptions / background.
6. I just need a violinist, without reinforcement, backing op band of pianobegeleiding?
Which can, pure violin is natural magnificent to hear, but keep in mind the following.
A violin is a akoustisch instrument, so that in some cases it is desired that a bit out to strengthen.
Especially in the case Background Music or a concert during a reception or feast.
I have this professional equipment just at home and calculate this is not a additional charge, I put this course . unnecessarily hard and the sound (sound) ? outstanding.
There can and should be talking just to background music, it is no problem.
Personally, I find it better to match our repertoire if something of a accompaniment to sit, for example. piano of backing op orkestband.
You can go to Playlists lower Compare Occupations hear how the same piece sounds unaccompanied, with piano accompaniment or with accompaniment (backing) on tape.
7. How you sound on the violin and piano, violin with backing on tape or violin solo?
You can get some recordings our listen to for Playlists, anticipated in our home studio.
There you can also include Compare Occupations hear sounds the same piece unaccompanied (see also Question 6), with piano accompaniment or with accompaniment (backing) on tape.
We play no specific documents for review, o.a. because it is much time takes to shoot.
To be able to form an idea of how a particular piece on violin and / or piano sounds, you can include. on Youtube much material.
8. How travel costs are calculated?
There are travel costs calculated from Maastricht (NL) up to the location of the action,.
Until 25 km of which are free.
|Kilometers:||Transportation costs; depending on playing time job:|
since 1 hour
since 2 hour
since 3 hour
|Until 25 km||below free||below free||below free|
|Until 50 km||€ 25||€ 20||€ 15|
|Until 100 km||€ 50||€ 30||€ 25|
|Until 150 km||€ 75||€ 40||€ 35|
|Until 200 km||inform||€ 50||€ 45|
9. How much space do you need?
For us Duo Spirito Crea (violin and piano) We have about 2 for 2 meter space needed.